What type of file can I upload?
- SCORM/Moodle (.zip)
- H5P (.h5p)
- Word (.doc)
- PDF (.pdf)
- Powerpoint (.ppt)
- Video/Audio (.mp4/.mp3)
How can I upload my files?
- Choose the file to upload
- Choose where to upload your learning content
- Select the ‘upload’ button
- *Note that your learning content must be approved. Once you send the request, an admin will take a look. Make sure to follow the guidelines at [ INSERT LINK HERE ]. It can take 2 days to get the approval.
Upload your content
Select the ‘upload’ button below and fill out the form to upload your learning content on the platform.
What are the impacts and benefits of sharing content?
- Find the most up to date existing learning content over the GC
- Share your learning content within the GC
- Upload your learning content to help other public servants
- Build on an existing shell of Learning content to save time
- Spend less time looking and creating from scratch learning content
- Get feedback from other departments about learning content